That’s a quote from Ambrose Bierce, an American journalist, editorialist, and short story writer (1842-1914). (Well said, Mr. Bierce.)
You’d think this would go without saying but LAWSUITS SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.
I say this, and I’m a lawyer, and…
No, no. You do not want to be turned into a sausage. It is both an emotionally and financially draining experience, to say the least, even if you win.
If you think I’m using scare tactics to get you to pay attention, I AM!
This is serious stuff, my fellow entrepreneur, and too many of you are finding yourselves blind-sided by things that could’ve been avoided, like…
- Being hit with a demand letter for the unauthorized use of images online.
- Being accused of failing to properly protect your customers’ privacy.
- Getting hit with the infamous “Google Slap.”
- Getting shut down by Facebook.
- Having clients leave you high and dry.
- Having contractors leave you high and dry.
- Being blacklisted for improper email marketing tactics.
- Having your website content and product ideas stolen.
- Having the IRS fine you for failure to properly file your business’s income taxes.
I don’t ever want you to find yourself on the receiving end of these three words:
You’ve been served.
So, as you can see, lawsuits aren’t the only things you need to worry about when it comes to protecting your online business.
So let’s get your assets covered up, shall we?
I’ve made it really easy for you. You don’t even have to hire a lawyer.
Read more HERE.